Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Upcoming Closing Information
- Starting Monday August 1st through and including Thursday, the pool is reserved for our soccer camp from 12:30-2:30 daily.
- The VAC Pool will be closing on Monday August 15th @ 9:30am, for scheduled maintenance on the filter system and the replacement of lights. The pool will reopen on Monday morning August 22 @ 6:00am.
- Full size swimming pool 75' x 45'
- Racquetball court
- Weight room
- Fitness room
- Indoor track
- Four basketball / Volleyball courts
- 1,200 seat outdoor stadium
- Mondo Olympic style track
- Soft sport artificial grass field with 90’ Hummel lighting approved for NCAA collegiate game play
- Three natural grass practice fields for soccer games
- Six tennis courts – home to the men’s and women’s tennis program
- Men's and women's locker rooms, each with a sauna
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.