Independent Study in Economics [Independent Study] (1.0-3.0)
Independent study provides opportunity to pursue advanced or special-interest topics not covered in the curriculum.
1. Junior standing.
2. A minimum of 9 semester hours in the discipline of the Independent Study.
3. A minimum grade point average of 2.50 in the discipline.
4. Proof of motivation and ability to work independently.
5. Approval of the department in which the study is to be taken.
6. Permission from the student's advisor, the course instructor, the Department Chair, the Academic Dean, and the Registrar.
The number in parentheses
following the course title indicates the semester hours of credit assigned to the
An H following the course number indicates an honors level course.