Pathway to Teaching, B.S.
Students in the Pathway to Teaching Program develop the knowledge and skills to become effective teachers, ready to meet Common Core standards, through active engagement in small classes, classroom simulations, field experience, and student teaching.
earn a bachelor's leading to:
Learn to teach the many types of learners found in today’s classrooms as you study the pertinent research on how pupils learn. You will exercise your knowledge through practical field experience, simulations, and student teaching.
|Bachelor's degree for your schedule
- 21 months to completion, with classes offered 1-night a week
- Use of books included in cost of tuition
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
This accelerated teaching degree is designed for aspiring teachers with at least 60 college credits. Whether you are a:
- Paraprofessional seeking certification
- In another field seeking a career change
- At home ready to return to college
This unique and accelerated teaching degree is for you. Contact your Admissions Coordinator today at: