The General Education Council oversees the General Education Program for all students.
The General Education Program:
- equips students with foundational knowledge and skills
- encourages students to investigate diverse fields of study
- challenges students to integrate these diverse learning experiences and Christian perspectives in the development of a personal worldview
What is the purpose of General Education at Roberts Wesleyan College?
The General Education curriculum is designed so that all students will
- explore values, faith and worldviews
- investigate connections and pursue integration among disparate learning experiences
- develop intellectual abilities and academic skills
- understand foundational disciplinary perspectives
- practice responsible living
The General Education Council also offers three undergraduate programs: