Economic Crime Investigation
Economic Crime Investigation at Roberts
The Economic Crime Investigation (ECI) program is a major that blends courses from Criminal Justice, Accounting, and Computer Science. You will learn accounting, auditing, and an understanding of the computer systems that are used in today’s businesses to prepare you for work in this growing field.
- Information Security
- Computer Forensics
- Managerial Accounting
- White Collar Crime
Economic Crime Investigation Careers
- Computer networking analyst
- Cyber-crime analyst
- Fraud analyst
- Insurance fraud investigator
Specialized Tools and Resources
- You will have access to a Computer Security and Forensics lab where you will be able to work with specialized tools in support of your course work.
- You will take additional Accounting courses that will help you pursue becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- You will take additional Computer Science courses that will prepare you for either the technical side of law enforcement or working on the prevention of crime through computer security.
- You will have internship opportunities to find your passion in the field