Each year the Cultural Enrichment Committee (CEC) of Roberts Wesleyan College provides a series of cross-disciplinary experiences for the college community. These are open to the community and most are free.
The CEC seeks to provide programs that help students understand connections between a Christian liberal arts education, a life of scholarship, service and faith and the culture at large.
These programs often include:
- Guest lectures by local, regional and national scientists, authors, poets and other scholars and practitioners
- Several musical events including solo and group performances each semester
- Film fests
- Common book projects
- Connections with chapel programs
- Community projects and national issues
- Scholarship activity of the Roberts faculty
Stay tuned for upcoming events. Click on these links for a sampling of past events:
For more information, contact Dr. Matthew Moore at email@example.com