Graduate Programs Financial Aid
At Roberts, we are committed to helping students meet the financial obligation to earn a degree and advance a career.
Our Financial Aid Office works to assist all students in their effort to maximize financial aid. Annually, Roberts awards financial assistance to over 75% of degree-completion and graduate students, which includes Federal and NYS aid. Contact your program counselor to see if you qualify for a scholarship.
Financial Aid Representatives are available to answer your questions between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday at 585-594-6150 or email@example.com
Tuition Assistance Opportunities
up to $20,500 per year
Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Program
Employer Tuition Assistance
contact your HR department
Available Financial Aid
Complete the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- Scholarships - Roberts Wesleyan College alumni are eligible for a 10% Legacy Scholarship upon acceptance into a graduate level program.
- Federal Direct Loans – Complete your FAFSA application to determine eligibility. Students must be admitted and registered for at least 6 semester hours in a program leading to a graduate degree. Students may not owe a refund on any federal grant or be in default on any federal loan.
- Direct Unsubsidized – Available for up to $10,250 per semester for graduate students
- Grad PLUS – Fixed rate credit qualifying loans which allow for additional funds to help pay for graduate educational expenses, up to the Cost of Education, as established by Roberts Wesleyan College. The PLUS Request process, including credit check, can be completed at www.studentloans.gov
- Veterans - Roberts Wesleyan College participates in the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance and Yellow Ribbon Programs. For more information regarding educational programs for Veterans, please visit www.GIBill.va.gov. Veterans Tuition Awards (VTA) are also available for eligible veterans in New York State. Contact HESC for more information at 1-888-697-4372 or www.HESC.com.
- Employee Reimbursement - Many companies and businesses offer tuition reimbursement for their employees enrolled in college educational programs. Prospective students should contact the personnel offices at their places of employment for information about tuition reimbursement. Anticipated benefits must be reported on the Payment Agreement form.
All tuition and fees must be paid prior to the beginning of the term, except in cases where an extended payment plan has been arranged.
- Financial Aid is applied at the beginning of each term.
- Payments can be made online at www.roberts.edu/payment with QuikPay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your financial aid eligibility may be impacted by your age and independency status. If you are under the age of 25, you may be considered a dependent of your parents for Federal financial aid purposes. Dependent students are required to provide certain parental information on the FAFSA, including income, which will be used to determine your financial aid eligibility and may result in reduced levels of aid. New York State also has separate guidelines for independency.
For questions concerning federal financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid:
For questions about your bill, contact the office of Student Accounts at 585-594-6319.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.